Download and complete your attorney- drafted revocable living trust and pour-over will today. It includes complete step-by-step instructions and samples from our attorney.
Probate court is mandatory after someone dies to validate their will. However, probate court can be avoided by making a revocable living trust.
Making a living trust and pour-over will is easy.
We offer specific attorney-drafted forms with step-by-step instructions to help you easily prepare your own pour-over will and living trust for all 50 states.
The pour-over will is drafted to be used with a revocable living trust. This type of will “pours over” any assets that were left out of the living trust into the trust at the time of death. Doing so ensures that all assets are transferred into the trust and distributed according to the wishes of the Grantor.
The purpose of a revocable living trust is to transfer property to a beneficiary(ies) and to avoid the normal hassles and expense of probating a will. Living trusts have substantial advantages over a will.
Making a living trust has the following advantages:
- Avoids the hassles and expense of probating a regular will
- Avoids the publicity of a will and probate; your trust remains private
- Avoids the usual delays of a standard will
- Avoids the possibility of someone contesting your will
- Provides for uninterrupted income
- Possible tax savings, depending on your specific circumstances
- Allows you to transfer real estate into the trust
- Set up a trust fund for your children
The Wall Street Journal says: “The advantages of revocable living trusts over wills are considerable. The process is quicker, cheaper and more private than settling a will and it may save on estate taxes.”
Standard Will VS. Pour-Over Will.
Attorneys recommend having a pour-over will with your living trust in contrast to a standard will and separate living trust. A pour-over will say that all assets not in your living trust will be transferred to the trustee of your living trust after your death. A standard will does not provide this important function.
Our revocable living trust and pour-over will forms cover almost any situation, whether you are single, married, widowed, and with or without children. If married, you only have to buy one set of forms; both you and your spouse can use the same forms.
Our Living Trust and Pour-Over Will Package Includes:
- Step-by-step attorney-drafted instructions for pour-over will and trust
- Revocable living trust
- Sample revocable living trust filled out by our attorney
- Pour-over will
- Sample pour-over will filled out by our attorney
- Remainder of estate to pour-over to the living trust
- Distribution of assets
- Specific bequests
- Financial power of attorney
- Health care power of attorney
- Guardianship of minor children if applicable
- Quit claim deed to transfer property into the trust
- Trustee information and responsibilities
Follow the easy-to-use, attorney-drafted instructions and complete your trust and pour-over will today. You do not have to fill them out online; fill them out in the privacy of your home or office. All your information remains private.
How To Order
Call in credit card orders toll-free at: 1-800-524-7116 (9AM – 7PM CST Mon-Sat).
Fast and easy checkout. All documents are ready for immediate download or can be mailed to you on CD. Technical support is available 7 days a week.